Paytm KYC Update – Now Paytm Min KYC is working Fine, Complete Asap. Paytm has Started Minimum KYC again. You have to just Enter your Pan card, Nrega, Passport, Voter id, Driving License with Paytm wallet. You can Also request Paytm executive to visit on your Address and if this Option is not available in your City, So Kindly check Paytm Nearby Option to Find Nearest KYC Centre to Complete your Paytm KYC !!
How to Get Complete Paytm Min KYC or Full KYC:-
1) First of all, Download Paytm App Here
2) Install and Open the Paytm App.
3) Login/Sign up your Paytm account.
4) Now Visit Minimum KYC Page Here via Chrome Browser (Last time, Link shows error due to redirection, Now we have posted short url, Try Now !!).
5) Enter your Paytm Number and Enter the OTP.
6) Now Select your Document type and Put the Document number and Submit.
7) That’s it, You Minimum KYC is updated and valid for 1 Year.
How to Complete Paytm Full KYC:-
1) To Complete the Full KYC, Goto On HomePage Click on “Passbook” >> Paytm wallet >> Send money to bank and Enter your Aadhaar Card number and Name and Click on Proceed and Follow the Steps to complete your KYC.
2) You can also goto Menu >> Nearby and Find the Nearest KYC Center to Complete your Paytm KYC Process.
3) Once your Paytm KYC get Complete, You can avail Cashback offers on Paytm.